dimanche 2 décembre 2007

My begin of the school

The first day was very stressful. I didn’t know all people in the class. I felt
alone, but each begin at school it is similar. Luckily I have got nice teachers. In my
class we are twenty-one students, they are likeable. At the first week in easy lesson
we did presentations. At the begin we are a little lost, because we forgot some theory
because of the vacation. It does hard begin again to study. When I had the first tests
I was afraid, because I didn’t know how the teachers do the questions. The first notes
are important to see if we must study more.
I am happy to be at the college. I think that the school is a stage interesting
and very important in our life. I prefer biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics.
It’s rare to find someone who likes these lessons too.
At the school I feel well. I organize my daily life about the college. It’s my life.

Aucun commentaire: