jeudi 13 décembre 2007

The beginning of the school year

The first day was very stressful. I didn’t know the people in the class. I felt alone, but every new at school year is similar. Luckily I have got nice teachers. In my class we are twenty-one students, they are likeable. At the first week in easy lesson we did presentations. At the begin we were a little lost, because we had forgot some theory because of the vacation. It is difficult to get back to work. When I had the first tests I was afraid, because I didn’t know how the teachers would prepare the questions. The first notes are important to see if we must study more.
I am happy to be in High school. I think that the school is an interesting stage and very important in our life. I prefer biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics. It’s rare to find someone who likes these lessons too.
At the school I feel well. I organize my daily life around school. It’s my life.

Aucun commentaire: