mardi 4 septembre 2007

Text for my english teacher

Dear Nathalie Pahud,
My name is Sandra and I am sixteen. I come from Portugal. I am the youngest in my family. I have got a brother, he is tweenty-two years old and he likes romantic music.I like watching television, listening to music and playing on the computer. I study at college.
For the future, I want to be a nurse. I like studying, because it is interesting and very important. I have lived in Geneva for four years and I think that it is a very nice country. I am not very sporty, but I like sport, it is good for the body. My bestfriend is Marina, she is sixteen years old too. I don't like shopping, because it is boring. I have never been to California and Germany, but I think that it is interesting to travel around the world. At college, I prefer scientific classes. For christmas, I like going to see the snow in the mountain. I can't ski and I can't swim either, but it isn't very important. ( Sandra, G2E)

Aucun commentaire: